Times Job 500 fortune companies hiring MBA and Engineering professionals

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SCDL Pune Information

SCDL is an approved distance learning institute by Distance Education Council (DEC), Govt. of India. The DEC which has been set up by the Govt. of India under an Act of Parliament for recognition of open and distance learning institutes in India. The DEC critically appraises the programs offered by the ODL institutes to ensure that the prescribed norms and standards in regards to quality of the self learning materials both print and electronics and delivery are maintained

                                       SCDL Admission 2009
Due to overwhelming response the prospectus sale date has been extended till 31stOctober 2009 for batch 2009 by SCDL Pune

Just Visit to Below link to get more info
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)

                                     SCDL Pune Latest News
Here you can get latest news / information  related to Batch 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 students of SCDL Pune
Click to View Latest News of SCDL

                                       SCDL Pune Address
                            
                                 Pune - Main Campus

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Bhavan, 1065 B,
Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune 411016, Maharashtra, India
Phone: (020) 66211000 -20 (Hunting lines)
Fax: (020) 66211040, 66211041



                                Bangalore - Campus
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Campus,
Sr. No. 94, 95,
Nearest Landmark: towards HCL Technologies, next to CGI,
Electronic City Ph - I, Hosur Road,
Bangalore 560100
Tel: 66389914 / 15 / 16
Fax: (080) 66389997


                            Nasik - Campus
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
C/o Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management(SIOM)
A-23, Shravan Sector,
CIDCO, New NASIK
Nasik 422 008
LL + Fax No: 0253-2392689




 IMPORTANT E-MAIL ID FOR SCDL STUDENTS
Please refer to following ID List for your specific queries.

(Not applicable for C-PGDBA students)
E-mail ID To be used for following queries or in following situations.


                                    newadmissions@scdl.net
* To be used for general new admission queries.
* Process for new admission for academic year 2009
* To know the details regarding fee structure for different programs.


                                 admissionstatus@scdl.net
 *I want to request to redispatch returned ID Card at the updated/modified address as mentioned below.
 * My admission status is provisional. How can the status be changed to confirm?
 * I want to submit Graduation Certificate/I want to know the status of submitted Graduation Certificate.
 * I had given my photograph by post/e-mail to issue the duplicate ID Card/confirmation of admission.
 * I want to know the process/admission status to submit my active defence service certificate.
 * Do I need to give experience certificate? If yes, how do I do it?
 * I have not signed my application form, what do I do now?
 * I have lost my ID Card, please confirm the process to apply for duplicate ID Card.
 * I need more bar code labels, how do I apply for the same?
 * Name change is required in my profile, what is the process to get this done?
 * I have found mistake in ID card, how do I get it rectified/updated?
 * I want to know program validity period.
 * I want to cancel my admission, what is the process of doing so?
 * All other admission status related queries.

                            assignmentqueries@scdl.net
* Unable to view the subject link in the list of online assignments.
* What is the status of my submitted assignments?
* What is my program validity period?
* What is the extension period in assignment submission?
* What is the online assignment submission procedure?
* I have faced problem during online assignment submission.
* I want to know the process/status for the paid online assignment attempt.
* I have faced discrepancy in questionnaire of online assignment.
* I am not able to view assignment marks in performance sheet.
* I am unable to view online assignment in new window. It is showing pop-up blocker.
* I have forgotten my User Name and/ password for Student Centre Login.
* All other assignments related queries.
            
                        certificatecourse@scdl.net
* I need information related to CPED program.
* I want to know the process to submit the CPED project.
* Are there any exams for CPED program?
* All other certificate program related queries.

                         diploma@scdl.net
* I want to know my diploma status.
* I want to request for Bonafide Certificate.
* I want to request for Provisional Certificate (Can be issued only after successful completion of program).
* I want to request for Transcripts (Can be issued only after successful completion of program).
* I want to know the diploma grading system that is applied to process my diploma.
* I want to request for Duplicate Diploma Certificate along with the mark sheet.
* All other diploma related queries.

                            feequeries@scdl.net
* I need information regarding extension for program fee payment.
* I have not received program fees/DD receipt acknowledgement.
* I want to know the process/document required to transfer suspense A/C DD to my A/C.
* I want to know the process for reactivation of admission.
* All other fee related queries.
        
                             internationalstudents@scdl.net
* I want to know the process to change from Civil to NRI category.
* All other NRI related queries.


                            onlineexamqueries@scdl.net
 * I want to know the information/process for online exam scheduling/results.
 * I want to view my exam result where/when can I see the same?
 * I want to know program validity period to clear my pending exams.
 * I want to know the status of exam form &/ DD sent.
 * I want to know online exam process.
 * All other exam related queries.

                           
                     pgdit3@scdl.net
* Submission of C Programming, Java Programming & Web Technologies Exam &/ Assignment Project for 200(4/5/6/7) batch.
* Queries related to submission of C Programming, Java Programming & Web Technologies.
* Submission of PGDIT Final Project Report for 2006 & 2007 batch.
* Submission of PGDID Final Project Report for 2007 batch.
* PGDIT Project Report Guidelines.

                       profilechange@scdl.net
* Where is the link given for auto updation for my e-mail ID & contact number? (For 2008 batch students).
* I want to change my profile [Telephone No., E-mail ID, Date of Birth, Prefix, Name].
* I want to change one or more of the following [category, program, specialization, dual specialization].
* All other profile related queries.

                          projectreport@scdl.net
 * I want to know Project/Resource file/Case Studies submission process.
 * I want to know the late charges/due dates for the submission of project/Resource file/Case Studies.
 * Where can I look for the project guidelines.
 * All other Project/Case Studies/Resource file related queries.



                           studymaterial@scdl.net
* I want to know the SLM dispatch details.
* I have not received SLM/ one or more book in the SLM kit.
* I have paid the fees but not received the SLM (self learning material).
* I want to know the process to apply/purchase for lost SLM kit.
* I want to know the process for purchase/issue of CD/DVD.
* All other SLM/CD/DVD related queries.








11 comments:

  1. i want to do mba form scdl somebody can help me to providing information related to scdl

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u please provide the latest updated assingments on cases in operations management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Satish

    Thanks a lot to created blog for providing good information related to scdl pune

    Regards
    Rahul

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog seems great but I am a student of PGDCRM, can you also provide any assignments/papers for related subject plz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can someone tell me if they no anyone who can make the resource file for pgdptt course of scdl

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir,
    my admission status is conforrned for PGDBA .i wanna know the time period within which i am suppose to give all the exams of 1st semmister?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know the number of questions to be attempted in each assignment for Batch 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
    FOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
    St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
    #2, 2nd Floor,
    J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
    Marthahalli - P O,
    Bangalore - 560037
    Karnataka
    e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
    Contact: +91 9448516637
    +91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
    080-32416570, 41719562

    ReplyDelete
  9. can somebody pl. post assignments for PGDID..

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you please please upload more of TQM and HR assignments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please ans below mentioned Question:

    Multiple Choice Single Answer
    ------------------------------

    Due to internal audits the top management gets an additional information

    Options:
    1.An opportunity to discipline
    2.A motivation for success
    3.An Independent view on Performance of QMS
    4. An additional Information

    ReplyDelete

Post your Quarry related to SCDL Assignments, Papers and help required